Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9-22-10 Comments from Joyce

Joyce & Randy kissing on the beach (picture taken by grand daughters)
Randy Ezzelle my NC tarheel nut!

Today is my anniversary! I miss my husband Randy greatly for as most of you know he went to meet his maker in February this year. But 17 years ago today I married Randy & he brought more happiness in my life than I had ever imaged being possible to have from a man! Sorry guys ! I know there are some good ones out there but never thought I would be lucky enough to have found one for myself! Randy & I shared more in the short 17 years together than most do in 50 years. We never had children together but my children & his became ours very easy ! And all the grandchildren 7 now belonged to both of us equally whether blood or not!!! We didn't know the differnce! This trip was one Randy & I had planned together & never got to share! But he is in my heart every minute of ever day & will be for the rest of my life. This trip has been a blast with my sister that I will cherish forever but also has been bitter sweet without Randy to share it with as we did so many trips on our RV. I thank God for the short time Randy & I had together & for my life with all the blessing he has given me over the years!! Even though today has been hard I have a wonderful family that cares about me & is always there for me! I miss Randy's laughter, smile, jokes, silly little sayings, hugs & I could go on & on! I just want anyone out there that never met him know that they really missed something!!!!!!!! He never met a stranger!!!!! Love ya Randy!!!!
your wife forever Joyce

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post about Randy. We share in your sorrow and are happy to be reminded of him through your sweet words.

    Carol and Chris

    ReplyDelete