Ok We started out with Sheila being the navigator, Buffy my poodle riding shot gun, Roxy my Lab being guard dog & Me driving!! I drove through the mountains before I would let Sheila drive. I know she is a good driver & drives a lot like me but I am more use to driving this long thing (31 feet long) & I know the way it feels in the heavy winds we were going through. But I am sure before we get back she will be as use to driving it as me! (or should I rephrase it the correct way & say I will be use to her driving instead of me (scardy cat me) She is trying to down load some pictures right now but she took so many going down the road it will take her a while to go through them to choose a few to post!!
We have had a ball so far just remembering things, talking about everything, laughing, crying & having a few words for some of the stupid drivers we have seen (without letting them know it of course to be safe)
Hopefully Sheila will post pictures tonight before she goes to bed.
Love ya"ll
No comments:
Post a Comment