"Peed in our Pants"! Today is my birthday and I have had a wonderful day with co-workers and family and we have talked so much about this trip for so long it is hard to believe we are leaving in just 1 day. My husband gave me a great birthday card and it reads.... "Happiness is like Peeing in your Pants, Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!" I think that says it all! Jeff and his family gave me a new Bible and a travel log book to take on the trip and I just love it and think it is a wonderful gift. Mike and his family gave me some beautiful flowers and a card that also says something about peeing in your Pants, sort of, so I guess that is the theme for my birthday this year but I don't know how they all seem to coordinate. His card read, "As you get older don't worry about where you're going BUT just hope you can HOLD IT till you get there!" So how appropriate is that! ( Lucky for us we have a bathroom in the RV) Even Regan (my granddaughter) who is 12 and doesn't part with her money gave me $1.00 to take on the trip. All my family has been very supportive and excited for me but they have also been giving me lots of advice on being safe. I love them all and can't wait to share the next 30 days with them through this blog. I am attaching a picture of me and Joyce in front of the RV we took a couple of days ago when we were getting it ready to go. Still have some packing to do and laundry so I better get with the program. What a wonderful day! Thank God for everything and everyone! We Love you all......Sheila & Joyce
No comments:
Post a Comment